Just like Home, Internet Speed is Important at the Office
In today's fast-paced, global business world, it’s important to keep up with the competition. Fast, effective communication with colleagues, customers, prospects, vendors, and others is essential for success.
The flexible plans with guaranteed speeds that BEC provides allow employees at your business to do more in less time. Connecting with others on conference calls, sharing large files, and other office duties that require an internet connection are fast and efficient with a broadband fiber internet connection at your commercial location.
From ultra-fast broadband and responsive customer support services to do-it-all voice applications, BEC will help grow your business.
Fiber Offerings for Businesses
Speak with a BEC Fiber Representative for Detailed Pricing & Plans
Voice Offerings for Businesses
A broadband fiber network from BEC, with package speeds starting at 50 Mbps up to 1 gigabyte, will modernize your old phone system by switching to VoIP Hosted Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). This expands communications and productivity by providing a range of advanced features and functionality, no longer requiring you to manage both phone and data lines.
More Benefits of a Business Phone with BEC Fiber
- HD voice gives you twice the clarity of a traditional phone call.
- Make a call from a cell phone or remote office and have it appear as a call from the main office.
- Automatically forward voicemail to your email account.
- The convenience of desk phone features on employees’ mobile devices.
- Built-in video telephony and video business services.
- Additional features and functionality include Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, Call Conferencing, Call Transfers, Caller ID, Call Park and more.
Hosted Voice Offerings
- Integrated Call Centers and Conferencing
- Receptionist and Messaging Functionality
- Outlook and SharePoint Integration
- Smart & Mobile Device Compatible
Voice Business Phone Features
- Backlit Color LCD Display
- Programmable Line Keys
- Call Timer and Call Waiting
- Local Three-Way Audio Conferencing
- One-touch Speed Dial & Redial
- Adjustable Base Height
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Headset Compatible
- Bluetooth Integration
- 60 Call Control Platforms
With a broadband fiber phone system from BEC, you can keep your current business phone number. A new system will provide continuity and reliability, and minimal IT support is required. It will give you the ability to quickly add users, delete users, and enable additional features––all without additional support or staff. Thanks to a simple web interface, users can manage their own features right from their computers.
Give BEC a call today to discuss all of your commercial broadband needs.
Fiber not available in all areas, phone service requires BEC Fiber internet agreement, additional construction costs from BEC facilities to your business may apply. Learn more about our installation/aid to construction credit here.