Banner Hanging Request
Have an upcoming event? BEC can help!
Did you know that BEC will hang banners advertising nonprofit events in the Bandera and Leakey areas? That's just one of the community services we offer to our members. Please fill out the form below to request your banner to be hung. Banner reservations are NOT guaranteed and may change.
The following guidelines apply to members or organizations wishing to hang a banner.
- Must be for an event that fits our community donation guidelines and supports an IRS recognized nonprofit organization.
- May be hung for approximately two weeks at the Bandera location, or up to three weeks in the Utopia or Leakey locations. Banners are typically hung/removed on Monday's as allowed by BEC crew schedules.
- Reservations must be made between 30 and 60 days prior to the requested hanging date. Reservations made outside of that window will not be accepted. For example, if you would like your banner hung on March 1st, the reservation must be made between January 1st and February 1st, no sooner or later.
- Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Banners must be an over-the-street net banner with sewn reinforced webbing. Banner must have 80 feet of single, intact lengths of rope at the top and bottom of the banner. A standard over-the-street banner is 4 ft. tall by 36 ft. wide. For an example of an over-the-street net banner click here.
- Must be intact. Banners with ropes tied together will not be hung until broken ropes are replaced. Tattered or torn banners will not be accepted.
- Are typically hung/removed on Monday's as allowed by BEC crew schedules.
- Electrical outages and maintenance supersede banner requests and may delay the banner hanging.
- Must be dropped off by the Thursday prior to the scheduled hanging date. If the ropes are not intact, you may lose your reservation.
- Must be picked up WITHIN TWO WEEKS or it may be disposed of. BEC is not responsible for lost or damaged banners, and will not store banners for organizations.
- MUST be labeled. Label must be visible when banner is rolled up and state the following information: Organization Name and Event Name.
- Reservations are NOT guaranteed. BEC reserves all rights to reject banner requests and cancel scheduled requests, at its discretion, without recourse to the requesting organization.
I would like to make a reservation to hang a banner!