Included services and improvements:
- Certified Energy Audit
- Apolloware Energy Monitoring Meter
- Apolloware app subscription to monitor your energy use in real-time
- Smart Home Thermostat (ecobee)
- Energy Efficient Lighting (up to 8 LED light bulbs)
Apolloware Saver is the first step of the program. BEC completes a certified energy audit and provides a full report for your home or business and installs our Apolloware Energy Monitoring Meter.
This program can save you an estimated $24 per month on your electric bill! You only pay for the home energy audit and energy monitoring software. These costs are called the Energy Saver Program Charge which is $16 per month.
More About Apolloware
Eligible improvements for zero down, interest-free financing:
- Door Upgrades
- Improved Insulation
- HVAC and Furnace Upgrades
- Window Replacement
- Pool, Spa, and/or Water Well Pump Upgrades
- Fixed Asset Appliance Upgrades (Electric Water Heater and Dishwasher)
BEC reviews the list of energy improvements and/or appliance upgrades from the Apolloware Saver program and recommends energy improvements, many of which are eligible for our zero down, interest-free, on-bill financing for a period of up to 10 years!
With Energy Saver you pay the cost of the energy improvements plus a 5% program charge. These costs together are the Energy Saver Program Charge.
Eligible for zero down, interest-free financing:
- On-Grid Renewable Energy Generation (Solar)
- Distributed Battery Storage
- EV Charging Infrastructure
Solar Saver consists of a solar system, battery storage, and electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure. You can work with BEC to conduct a site visit, size your system(s), and install the system(s).
With Solar Saver you pay the cost of the energy improvements plus a 5% Program Charge. These costs together are the Energy Saver Program Charge.
More About BEC Solar