Let's Grow Together
At Bandera Electric Cooperative, we strive to be the place everybody loves to work. We know that our industry leadership depends, in large part, on the talent and character of our employees. At the same time, we are always accountable to our member-owners. That’s why we are so committed to providing a total compensation package that is reasonable, competitive, sustainable and balanced for all stakeholders.
We are always looking for motivated candidates who share our dedication to customer service, teamwork, problem-solving and innovation. BEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
BEC offers competitive wages and a generous benefit package:
- Group medical/prescription plan
- Dental plan with or without orthodontia
- VSP vision plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Basic employee life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability plans
- Business travel and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays and time off
All completed, unsolicited applications are kept on file for six months. During that time, if a position comes open that fits your interest and skills, we will contact you.