LED Outdoor Lighting Rebate
This rebate covers the cost to replace or install a new LED outdoor light. This rebate will cover the installation fee and any equipment fees specifically related to the light. New construction costs will not be covered, and should be paid by the member. Limit one rebate per member.
- You must be a current member of BEC.
- All Outdoor LED lights must be installed by BEC in the BEC territory.
- Outdoor LED light must be installed between April 1 and October 31, 2019.
- Light must be a 50 watt, 80 watt, or 100 watt LED outdoor light.
- Rebate covers cost to install or replace an existing outdoor light.
- Rebate includes any equipment specifically related to the light.
- New construction, or setting a new pole, is not covered by BEC, and should be paid by the member. BEC reserves the right to inspect the installed equipment.
- Member must submit a completed rebate form and the Application & Agreement for Outdoor Light Form.
- Limited availability. Limit one per member.
- Rebate forms must be submitted by October 31, 2019.