New Service On Existing Meter or Pole

Please complete an Application for Electric Service on an Existing Meter for any of the following reasons:

•  Start new service on an existing BEC meter
•  Restart electric service on an existing BEC meter
•  Member name change on existing BEC account
•  Change of tenant on existing BEC account
•  Request a meter on an existing meter pole/loop

Don't know your meter number or pole number?

Click here to find out how to locate your meter number or pole number.


What You Will Need

You will need the following information:

•  Service Address (Physical or 911 Address)
•  Existing Meter or Pole Number (How to find your meter or pole number)
•  Social Security Number
•  Driver's License or State ID Number
•  A copy of your state issued ID, Driver's License or Passport
•  Mailing Address (for billing purposes)

If you are applying for service for a business you will also need:

•  DBA or Company Name
•  Business Tax ID or EIN Number
•  Business Applicant's Name

Ready to get started? Select one of the application options below.

Applications & Forms


Online Application

You can stop and save your progress on this application at any time and request an email with the link to resume completing the application. If you stop and save your progress, any attached documents and signatures will not be saved.

Online Application (English)

Online Application (Español)


PDF Application Download

You can download our fillable PDF application and return it via email to, fax it, mail it to our P.O. Box or drop it off in-person at any of our offices.

PDF Application (English)


Contact Us
866.226.3372 (option 3)

Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
By Email