Bandera Electric Cooperative members are one step closer to a new office in Boerne located at 1100 N Main Street, Suite 104. The new location will replace the previous office located on Spencer Road.
“The new office has better accessibility for our members to safely enter and exit,” said BEC Member Relations Supervisor Toba Wright. “The old office was hidden off the beaten path and was hard to find. This new location is clear of obstructions.”
BEC members will be able to pay their bills and apply for electric or fiber broadband service at the new location. The office is scheduled to open July 1 with operating hours from 8 to 5 p.m. and closed from 1 to 2 p.m. for lunch. To help accommodate a smooth transition to the new office, the Spencer office will be closed June 28 – 30.
Members may also make payments in these ways:
- Click Pay Now at BanderaElectric.com or sign in to myBEC.
- Pay by phone by calling 866.226.3372 or press 3 during business hours to speak to a representative.
- Pay in person at our Bandera, Comfort or Leakey office during business hours or use one of our payment drop boxes.
- Use one of our convenient payment kiosks at the Bandera, Leakey and Comfort offices.
- Mail your payment to P.O. Box 34087 San Antonio, TX 78265
- Download the myBEC app available in the Apple iTunes App Store and Google Play.
For office hours for each of our locations, visit BanderaElectric.com/Hours